Who Is Eligible?

Learn how College Board evaluates requests for accommodations.

Keep in Mind

Even students with an IEP or 504 plan should still submit a request.

Students with a formal accommodations plan will still need to request accommodations for the PSAT/NMSQT, PSAT 10, SAT, or AP Exams.



The student has a broken arm, should I make an accommodations request?

Probably not. Please see our guidelines for temporary medical conditions. When possible, it's best to wait until the condition has resolved.

Read more