The College Board’s SSD Online is the fastest and most accurate way to request and manage accommodations for students with disabilities.
Already Have an SSD Online Account?
Sign in to SSD Online to access your account.
Get Access to SSD Online
To submit and manage requests for accommodations, schools designate one or more SSD Coordinators. Educators: Find out how to request access.
How to Use SSD Online
Get step-by-step instructions on:
- Submitting Requests Online
- Managing Accommodations Online (Covers checking request status, changing accommodations, submitting additional information, and more)
Parents and Students
Benefit from SSD Online by working with your school to request accommodations. Get an overview of the request process.
The Benefits of Using SSD Online
The online accommodations management system walks educators through the request process, asking questions and providing instructions along the way. In addition to requesting accommodations, schools use SSD Online to:
- Get immediate notice of request errors and documentation requirements, tailored to each student’s individual request.
- Upload documentation for College Board review.
- Check the status of accommodation requests.
- Generate and print AP and PSAT/NSMQT Nonstandard Administration Reports (NARs).
- Access a list of all students who have requested accommodations and their approved accommodations.
- Access other information about all SSD students in one place.