Transferring Students Into Your School Online

If you have a transfer student who has already been approved by the College Board for testing accommodations, use SSD Online to record the transfer.

Sign in to your SSD Online dashboard.


  1. Sign in to SSD Online.

    Select Transfer Student Into My School from the top-right corner of the dashboard. Follow the instructions on the screen and click Submit.

  2. Check to see what accommodations have been approved.

    If the student is requesting different accommodations from those approved, new documentation may be required.