If the student has an IEP or 504 plan in place, do they still need to submit a request for accommodation?

Yes, Individualized Education Plans (IEPs), 504 plans, and doctor's notes are usually not sufficient by themselves. Each request must be supported by documentation, including appropriate academic and diagnostic test scores.

Also Found On