beginning of content:

If a transfer student’s testing accommodations were approved by the College Board while the student attended another school, it is important to notify the College Board of the change. 

Student Responsibilities

Students need to inform the SSD Coordinator at their new school that they were approved by the College Board for testing accommodations. They should provide the SSD Coordinator with their SSD Number (available on their Eligibility Letter or from College Board’s Services for Students with Disabilities).

Recording the Transfer with SSD Online

Using SSD Online is the most efficient way to record the transfer. SSD Online is a tool for approved educators. Here are step-by-step instructions:

  1. Click Submit Accommodations Request in the top right corner of the dashboard. A screen titled Before You Begin will open. Read the information provided and click Continue to proceed.
  2. On the Student Details page, respond “Yes” to these two questions: “Has a Student Eligibility Form already been submitted for this student?” and “Is this a Transfer Student?”
  3. You will be asked for the student’s name, date of birth, and SSD Number, which you should obtain from the student. 
  4. If the student is requesting different accommodations from those approved or is not receiving the approved accommodations at your school, new documentation is required for College Board review. Learn how to change approved accommodations.