Forms and How to Use Them

Find a form to request accommodations or make a change to existing accommodations.


  • For families requesting through the school

  • For families not requesting through the school

  • For additional documentation

  • For temporary medical conditions

  • Forms for SSD coordinators

  • Request for student name change

    The SSD name change process has been updated. To change the name or spelling of the name on your account see Account Help for more information.

  • Withdrawal of consent