beginning of content:

Contact Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) with questions or concerns or to request copies of the forms listed below. 

Request-Initiation Forms

Request for Student Name Change

The SSD name change process has been updated. To change the name or spelling of the name on your account, contact 866-315-6068 or see Account Help for more information.