Go to the dashboard and view the left column titled Status next to the student’s name. There are four possible statuses:
- Not Approved
- Action Required
Click the student's name to see more detailed information about the request.
To submit additional documentation after a request has been submitted:
- Locate the student’s name on your dashboard. Click on the student’s name to get to the Student Profile Page.
- Select Actions and Update Documentation. When submitting additional information, keep in mind that submitting additional documentation for a pending request may delay processing, which begins on the date that documentation is complete and takes approximately seven weeks.
SSD Coordinators can use SSD Online to change an accommodations request. Follow these steps:
- Locate the student on your dashboard. Click on the student’s name to get to the Student Profile Page. From the Student Profile page, click New Request.
- If you’re requesting additional accommodations, you’ll need to provide documentation.
Go to the dashboard and view the Status column. If the status reads “Approved” or “Not Approved,” click on the student’s name to get to the Student Profile page. You will see the decision letters on the top right of the Student Profile Page.
Locate the student’s name on your dashboard. Click on the student’s name to get to the Student Profile page. From profile, click on Actions and Resubmit for any not approved accommodation(s).
Select Create Eligibility Roster in the top right corner and follow the instructions. Use the Print button on the top right and bottom right of the form page (not the browser's print function) to print the roster when finished.
To create a NAR:
- Select Create Nonstandard Administration Report in the top right corner of the dashboard.
- You will see a second screen, and may need to enter your username and password again. Select Create Nonstandard Administration Report and selectthe applicable test.
- You will be prompted to select from a list of students with approved accommodations for that exam.
- Click Create Nonstandard Administration Report when you’ve finished selecting students.
- A PDF will be generated.
Note: Print NARs as close to test day as possible to capture all students with approved accommodations.
If you have a new transfer student who has already been approved by the College Board for testing accommodations, use SSD Online to record the transfer.
- Select Transfer Student Into My School from the top right corner of the dashboard. Follow the instructions on the screen, and click Submit.
- If the student is requesting different accommodations from those approved, new documentation may be required for College Board review. Learn how to change approved accommodations.