Can the family submit an accommodation request without the school?

Without working through the school, a student’s parent or guardian may submit a paper request for accommodations by using the Student Eligibility Form and providing documentation to SSD.

However, when requesting accommodations, most families work through the school because it is a faster and more efficient method. At this time, the online system, SSD Online, is not available to parents or students.