These tests can be used to document difficulty with visual-motor integration skills and fine-motor deficits, such as those that may be present in students diagnosed with dysgraphia or other types of learning or medical/physical disabilities. This list is not intended to be exhaustive:
- Beery Buktenica Developmental Test of Visual Motor Integration
- Bender Gestalt Test of Visual Motor Perception
- Rey Complex Figure Test and Recognition Trial
- Bruininks-Oseretsky Test of Motor Proficiency
- Selected subtests from Wechsler cognitive assessment (WAIS or WISC), Woodcock-Johnson Cognitive and Academic assessments (WJ Cog/ WJ ACH), and a Developmental Neuropsychological Assessment (NEPSY)
Use of the current version of any of these assessments is recommended.