What if I don't have the requested documentation?

If you do not have the requested information and have other documentation that demonstrates the student’s disability, describes its impact on the student’s activities, and supports the need for the accommodations you are requesting, provide it to College Board, and SSD will review it. Note: There may be a delay in the approval of accommodations if the documentation does not provide needed information.

Also Found On