Can students approved for school accommodations use them on a College Board exam?

Students who use accommodations in school or have an Individualized Education Program (IEP) or 504 plan are not automatically approved for College Board testing accommodations. Other than PSAT 8/9 (which may require approval in certain states), they must still request accommodations from the College Board. Most students who receive accommodations at school and request them from the College Board are approved.